ISSS provides various services for new and current international scholars. If you need our help, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International scholar services include:
- Orientation for new scholars
- Information and assistance in visa and alien registration
- Help in settling down at KAIST and Daejeon
- General information about living at KAIST and in Korea
- Housing, children’s education
- Social gatherings, trips, culture classes
- Support for spouse activities and children’s education
- Korean-English interpretation for official events and meetings
- International Scholar’s Handbook
More Services and Support
KAIPlus is a volunteer organization comprised of the spouses of KAIST faculty. KAIPlus seeks to help international families, promote cultural exchange, and support the local community. KAIPlus offers Korean classes, cultural events, and bazzars.
KAIPlus Contact Information
KAIST International House (KI House):
KI House serves as a cozy and friendly resting area for international students. KI House also provides one-on-one Korean lessons, cultural/holiday events, appropriate technology seminars, Korean speaking contests, and more programs and events.